This week we talk about:
Jim Carey, Kid Rock’s electric senate speech, where the bros were on 9/11, PewDiePie’s social faux paus, Stalking girls with a grand piano, Michael Ian Black takes a stand for science!
- BREAKING NEWS: Celebrity points out that one political party literally doesn’t believe in science, literally https://twitter.com/michaelianblack/status/906594413039689728
- Kid Rock speech https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/906523510213881856
- Is mother nature punishing us for electing Trump? https://youtu.be/RH7wMFrWYoA
- The fine line between being romantic and being a stalker https://twitter.com/sianushka/status/906573236338610176
- ‘Do not shoot the storm’ http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/09/11/do-not-shoot-storm-police-urge-florida-gun-owners-not-open-fire/
- Jim Carrey, you ok dawg? https://twitter.com/NumbersMuncher/status/907337856007507970
- Trump’s response on 9/11 https://youtu.be/gNodh9OlTrQ
You got something to say? Leave a (respectful) comment! Also, next week we will be reading the names of anyone who leaves a 5 star review on iTunes!